Thursday, October 7, 2010

ready to get started

I present my capstone project today and am hoping to get some great feedback so that I can really start designing. I was getting so excited about it just creating my powerpoint. I am currently trying to hone down the name of the cosmetics company and came up with the idea of stylecrush. I was thinking about certain females whom I admire for there style, and came up with the idea. I think it is a neat idea for my cosmetics line since makeup is always driven by fashion and vice versa. I am trying to find the patterned paper I want to create my flowers from and am having a hard time but, I did find another, clearer example of what I would want them to look like.
I think the flower in the bottom middle has bicycles as a pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment