Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tins

So I found a great supplier of metal tins-Specialty Bottle-and the great part about them is they have metal tins with clear tops-BUT-they only have them in the smaller sizes which I am not sure will work for my blush. Also you can order one-offs from them so I ordered samples (and they were all under a dollar a piece) So here is my dilema-I think it is necessary to see the colors you are buying so how do I make the blush tins work or do I need to keep searching for larger tins with clear tops. Also if I am packaging my makeup in brown boxes-how do I allow for the buyer to see the colors? These are things I am pondering.I am also considering making the cosmetics line a package deal like you buy a box and it's filled with maybe one or two lip options, a blush and six eyeshadows-I don't know this might be a ridiculous idea. I am planning on making a paper flower this week, and it will probably be out of sewing patterns. So we'll see how it holds up/how easy it is to make because I would love for them to be al over the tree I am creating. And about the tree-my husband is bringing home pieces of scrap wood so I can see what is available and really start to sketch out what I want my display to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment