Tuesday, October 19, 2010

logo

I have been designing various versions of my logo for my cosmetics line, which will be named Elliot Elaine...ta da!  I have been focusing a lot on old style monograms and the mix of typewriter typefaces and more elaborate-handwritten typefaces. I am pretty happy with what I have created so far, putting the E into different containers and playing with the handwritten feel of the entire name in the logo. This definitely fits with Anthro's esthetic. I do however want to try and get handwriting from a few people I know because I feel like the typefaces I am finding maybe aren't going to cut it. I really enjoy the look of a mix between cursive and print. I am also searching for paper and cloth patterns to incorporate in my design and am keeping my eye out for things to collect and maybe ad to a book to display along with my project-so it's picture taking time!

No comments:

Post a Comment