Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mail!

I have already gotten my tins and now my brushes came in, and my fabric should be in its way! It is helping me so much to have tangible objects to play around with and be able to visualize how everything will fit together as a unit. The brushes look a lot more expensive than they were and I like that they are very soft and a natural brown hair instead of the black you always see. The flower came out successfully for the first try and I think that I will try and make it have more layers next time to make it fluffier/have more dimension to it. That was the consensus when I showed it to people. I used the pearl center and I like the looks of that too, but I def. need to start cranking those out in all shapes and sizes. I also will be ordering nail polish bottles asap and once the fabric is in I will be diving into the label design as well as continue to work on packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment