Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gotta love the Fam!

So Sunday, as I was working on my flowers,  my mother-in-law commented that if she could do anything to help just let her know so I casually mentioned to her that I am on the look-out for lip-gloss containers and nail polish containers that have brushed metal lids. Today she sent me the link to an awesome website MakingCosmetics.com and would you believe it they had just what I needed-well the lip gloss that is and some lip pencils so lips down....nail polish to go! aw yea it is actually a mascara tube but who cares:)

Ta Da!!!! she also had the best idea to fill up my eyeshadow containers with candle wax and then just top them off with the eyeshadow to save time and money.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aleece!

    I just found this website, and it reminded me of stuff you're doing! You may have seen it, or it might not be helpful, but I thought it could be of inspiration. I think the flower shown may be made out of wood, which is a cool idea!

    http://www.i-do-it-yourself.com/2009/07/free-vintage-apothecary-style-labels/

    ReplyDelete