Thursday, September 16, 2010

frustration!

So I know what I like-and what kind of makeup I think is cool, but how do I turn that into a unique enough of a product to do my capstone on?  I really think that there should be a more affordable line of cosmetics for women my age, that is always on top of the new colors and trends and is LONG lasting, b/c we are always busy. And how many times do you have to reapply your makeup in the evening b/c you want to go out but you put it on at 7 a.m. when you got up, or your nail polish is already chipping from the night before! I also think it would be interesting to go with a makeup brand that is all powders, like Chelsea was saying about her moroccan makeup. I think that is extremely unique, it's just so hard because there are so many cosmetics products out there and it's like every good idea has been done already! Plus I have only gotten two replies to my question on facebook about what women wished was different about makeup:( welp back to researching makeup on macy's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment